Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bird Dog Live

(new press shot by Hiroki Kobayashi)

We are happy to be playing several shows in NYC over the next month or so. We will be playing some new tunes at some great venues, and would love if you could join us.

Sunday Feb 27th, 9:30pm - Rockwood Music Hall
Saturday March 19th, 9:00pm - Piano's Upstairs Lounge
April 1st, 9:00pm - The Rock Shop

Also, if you missed our gig at The Living Room last week, here is a taste of what happened:

 Read My Letter - Live @ The Living Room NYC by bird dog

1 comment:

  1. Ben, don't know how in the world I found my way over here, but just watched your piece with Doug and my jaw dropped- so, so rich and beautiful and painterly, and then saw the Mendez post- and thought, oh my GAWD this is BEN CHASE from SPS. Crazy. And so, so wonderful. I'm at NYU right now getting my MFA in studio art/painting. You might know Chason Mathams from undergrad days- you guys might have overlapped. Anyway, would love to get coffee/drinks or catch a show sometime if you're ever playing downtown. Addie lives exactly one block away from me in Brooklyn and Lizzie Widdicombe lives two doors down from my studio in the east village. Would be fun to all convene at some point. Drop a line! lily.stockman at gmail.com

    Peace xoxoxo
    lily

    ReplyDelete